When someone drops the ball and you rush forward to catch it.
Is that being proactive or reactive?
What do you think?
If you need any motivation to push you to start. Now is the best time.
- If you must play, decide on three things at the start, the rules of the game, the stakes, and when to quit. – Chinese proverb
- Happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts: therefore guard them – Marcus Aurelius
- I was fired from my first three jobs, which in a funny way gave me the courage to go into business for myself. – Alfred Fuller
- Unemployment is capitalism’s way of getting you to plant a garden. – Orson Scott Card
- A man with a new idea is a crank until the idea succeeds – Mark Twain
- It takes a strong fish to swim again the tide. Even a dead one can float with it. – John Crowe
- I wanted to be an editor or a journalist. I wasn’t really interested in being an entrepreneur, but I soon found I had to become an entrepreneur in order to keep my magazine going. – Richard Branson
- Being good in business is the most fascinating kind of art. Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art. – Andy Warhol
- If you aren’t an authority on the product or service you’re offering, get out of the business! – Paul Hartunian
- You miss 100% of the shots you never take. – Wayne Gretzky
- The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. Albert Einstein
- Work is love made visible. And if you cannot work with love, but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work and sit at the gate of the temple and take aims of those who work with joy. – Kahlil Gibran
- A goal without a plan is just a wish.- Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them. – Henry David Thoreau
- The deepest personal defeat suffered by human beings is constituted between what one was capable of becoming and what one has in fact become